All Seasons are pleased to announce we are fully CHAS Accredited
At All Seasons Landscape and Garden Maintenance we take Health and Safety very seriously and our dedication has now been officially recognised.
CHAS assesses applicants:
- Health and safety policy statement;
- Their organisation for health and safety;
- Their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to our buyers and to others.
The Stages of Assessing Competency
There are three stages in the assessment process from the time a supplier applies for a CHAS assessment, through to working for a buyer:
- The CHAS assessment: if a supplier passes this assessment they have shown they can adequately manage health and safety.
- The employer (buyer) checks a supplier has the ability, experience and resources to carry out the specific work they have applied to do. The buyer will look at things like method statements, specific risk assessments, references, examples of previous similar work, training and available resources.
- Monitoring the supplier when they are doing the work. Buyers will check suppliers are managing the work safely, carrying out the method statements properly, have enough resources, liaising properly, managing the site effectively and providing enough supervision.